Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Show Topic Title as Header in Content of Topic

MiBfinity is offline Member

Question Show Topic Title as Header in Content of Topic

Hi Folks,

How can I show the TopicTitle in the Browser? I'd like to show the Title just above the content...

Does anyone know this? Thanks!

Michael

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

may not be the best solution but, it's simple and very easy to do.

You could just go to the topic manager's page in the admin, edit it there and simply put the title at the top of their contents (see below). That way, you can selectively have the titles appear on topics that are invoked via t-topicname.aspx page.

Name:  aboutus.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  18.5 KB

MiBfinity is offline Member

Thanks Alfred, but this is not really the solution I was hoping for. This way, the Topic-Pages will never have the same looks.

We used to use the ML/DNN Version and told our customers that we could easyli integrate their new Website in the new Shop. Now that we have to use the ML Version (9.0.1.3, which is much better than the DNN-Version btw.), the "Website"-part is way harder than expected... We have to generate the Menus manually (or is there a simpler way?) and, as asked, have to make sure that the topics look alike...

What I was looking for, is a mod of some XML or cs-file...

Thank you!

Michael