Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Featured items category/menu and customer level

rballaddict is offline Junior Member

Default Featured items category/menu and customer level

I have products on my Featured Items menu with some set to display for customer level bulk and another set to display for customer level staff/faculty. For some reason both sets of products display on this menu. This is whether I'm not logged in, logged in as a bulk customer, or logged in as staff/faculty. These same products behave correctly on the other menus that they are located on. Is there something different about a menu designated as the Featured Item menu?

Thanks,
    Marion

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Make sure you've set appconfig: FilterProductsByCustomerLevel to true.

rballaddict is offline Junior Member

Yes, I have filter products on. I did make a mistake though. It is not the Featured Items menu but the Featured Items section that appears in the content section of the Home Page (which is a result of setting IsFeaturedCategoryID to the cateogory ID of my Featured Products.)