Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Error Loading Call back Data - No links work properly

Eitan is offline Junior Member

Default Error Loading Call back Data - No links work properly

Well, I posted this before and got a bit of attention, nothing that was tried worked.

Ive resorted to setting up a brand new dedicated server fresh install, no other sites, no other weird extensions installed. I migrated my site, and i am still getting same thing.

Pretty much, no links work on the home page. all products load and all info loads, you click on anything and it just reloads the home page. Track your order seems to be one of the only links that takes you anywhere. if you would like to check it out feel free at www.riverwonders.com ... now on the back-end any attempt at modifying a product in any way, give you an error loading call back data.

Any kind of help is appreciated, my store had been online for 2 years, never had an issues. And now besides a few things changed on old server nothing major was done to cause this. But because of those small things i did change, i decided to set up fresh install of server 2003.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank You guys

jjdunkel is offline Member

Eitan,

The links on the website seem to be working just fine for me. I clicked on several of the "hottest specials" and they went to the product pages and was able to add one the cart just fine too. A couple of the categories that you have listed on the home page are empty...but the rest give me a list just fine.