Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Aspdnsf's Custom Controls

akeller is offline Member

Question Aspdnsf's Custom Controls

I have been looking through the Online Manual as well as this forum and haven't found any documentation on the custom controls for version 9.

Am I just not finding the documentation or are these new controls really not documented?

If anyone can shed some light on the subject that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance.

jjdunkel is offline Member

They put these into the source code instead of making user controls with them, which makes absolutely no sense....

Anyway...what do you want to know about the control / controls and I can see if i can get you the information you need (I have source).

akeller is offline Member

I have the source code as well. There is not one specific control I am looking for information on but rather I was wondering if there is some semblance of written documentation for these controls in general.

I find it interesting that there is no formal documentation essentially making these controls a black box. I was told when the first version 9 came out that they were working on the documentation for these controls but I have yet to see anything documented.

I really like the aspdnsf product and think they do a great job in providing support but I feel the one area they could improve on is documentation.

Thanks for the reply