Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New Version???

cc9537 is offline Member

Default New Version???

I know...I know...I Know. Jo said she would not be getting into time lines for new releases, but I am asking anyway. I am currently running v9.0.1.2 with many many many many many bugs. Holiday season is approaching FAST and I just wonder if we should batten down the hatches and prepare to go with this buggy version or if we might expect a version update with maybe a few less bugs in the near future.

I know 9.0.1.3 is out there, but is it worth my time to upgrade to that?

In other words are we even any where close to a new release or are we looking at 6+ months?

Clint.

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

I don't personally know when a new release is coming, but my own personal policy is this. I have a year end code freeze which simply means, barring any bad security issues, we do not move any new code out from November 1 to December 31. I just don't think it is prudent to take the risk of putting new code out live in the busiest time of the year. If what you have is working for you, I would stay put until after the season.