Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Add Price Column to Shopping Cart V9

chana is offline Junior Member

Default Add Price Column to Shopping Cart V9

I need to add an additional column for the line item Price to the shopping cart control. So, I've successfully added the column with the header, but I'm having trouble figuring out where to add in the actual price per line.

Can anyone direct me as to which file/function I need to modify?

TIA,
    Chana

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

It has been a while since I have changed this on my site but I believe most changes are applied to ShoppingCartControl.cs in AspDotNetStorefrontControls

chana is offline Junior Member

I still haven't got this figured out.

Can anyone help me out here? I did it in V7, and it was really no big deal. Now we are upgrading the site, and I just can't get this change working...

salpsx is offline Junior Member

I am not positive, but I inquired on this once and was told it was in the DisplaySummary() method in ShoppingCart.vb (cs). If you get it working, please let me know and how.

Thanks.