Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Order History Report to list Best customers

ceriwholesale is offline Member

Default Order History Report to list Best customers

hi, is there any custom report or query that i can use to find out a report of whom my best customers are? I just need to know their email and past order amount. thanks.

edwin

Orangey is offline Junior Member

I don't know if there are any built in reports that work better but you can use a simple SQL query like this one:

Code:
    SELECT CustomerID, FirstName, LastName, Email, COUNT(OrderNumber) AS NumOrders, SUM(OrderTotal) AS OrderTotal
    FROM Orders
    WHERE RefundedOn IS NULL AND VoidedOn IS NULL
    GROUP BY CustomerID, FirstName, LastName, Email
    ORDER BY OrderTotal DESC
    That should give you a list of your customers ordered by how much money they've given you which you could then export to csv or copy into excel or whatever. If you would rather arrange the results by how many times they've ordered just change the "OrderTotal" in the last line of the query to "NumOrders".

Hope this helps and I've not made any glaring mistakes

ceriwholesale is offline Member

Thank you Orangey, works like a charm.

best regards,
    edwin