Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Free Shipping, Specific Customers & Products

wendym is offline Junior Member

Question Free Shipping, Specific Customers & Products

I know this has been covered so I am hoping someone can point me to a prior post or tell me how they fixed this issue. In a nutshell we would like to have coupons that offer free shipping on some of our products (not all) and we would also like to give specific customer levels free shipping on some of our products. Right now free shipping is all or nothing.

I am hoping we don't have to spend an arm and a leg on customization.

Thanks for your help!!!

-Wendy

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Right now, if a coupon grants free shipping, it's for the entire order. There is no way 'out of the box' to have a coupon do that for only specific items. We are looking at enhancing the coupon functionality in the future, I'll see if we can add that to the list.