Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: controlAdapters in .browser result in OutOfMemoryException during build

Muckman is offline Junior Member

Default controlAdapters in .browser result in OutOfMemoryException during build

Hi there,

I'm trying to implement a controlsadapter for the Menu in ML9.

As soon as I enter anything different than "" the build results in an outofmemory exception. No matter whether the adapter class is available or not.

Usually VS2008 would report that the typ could not be loaded if it's not available - but no matter what i enter it's allways an out of memory exception.

Any Idea?

thanks,
    mike

suedeapple is offline Member

I came across the same problem, when I wanted to override the <Form> action output

Solution was to put the full assembly name in the adapter Type

adapterType="Suedeapple.FormRewriterControlAdapter , Suedeapple, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"

Obvisously change Suedeapple to the namespace/assembly names you defined in VS build options.