Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Quantity Discount per Variant

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default Quantity Discount per Variant

We are upgrading a site from 6.1 to 8.0.1.2. I noticed that in 8.0.1.2 doesn't have the option to have a Quantity Discount per Variant. The website is using the feature in 6.1. Is there a way to add that feature back? Any help and direction will do. Thanks.

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Does anybody know how this is done?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I'm not sure about v6.x and lower, but in v8012, the quantity discount is based on the category and product level. If you're mapping it to product that has multiple variants, those variants are entitled to a quantity disc. There isn't really a way to do it on the variant level, though that's doable via custom changes. Or, why not convert those variants as products so you can assign different QD to them?

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

In my 9.0.1.3 version I have customised this. Shoot me a PM if you want further info on this. Basically qty discounts can be applied at the main product level, as well as within variants.