Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to migrate on Asp.net StoreFront?

MartinW is offline Junior Member

Default How to migrate on Asp.net StoreFront?

Hello everyone.

I am the owner of the store based on Volusion. During my store life I had a lot of problems with that shopping cart and I'm tired. Now I'm looking for some shopping cart script which I can install on my own hosting. Thus, I found Asp.net StoreFront and have read a lot of good reviews.

But before I start using it I'd like to know if there is any tool or function which enable me to migrate all my products (with categories and attributes), customers and orders from Volusion to Asp.net StoreFront or should I add it mannualy again?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Martin, we do not have a built-in tool specific for volusion, but, if you want we can refer you to one of our 3rd party developers that might be able to help with.

mick is offline Junior Member

Run, don't walk to the developers I used, Aydus Consulting ( www.aydus.com ) They migrated both of my stores from Volusion and onto the Multistore Platform. Traffic and conversion numbers are up since we went live about 2 months ago. There was some admin panel shock coming from Volusion, which is actually has a much better backend workflow (Vortx has said they are fixing this, but it has only been said and not shown as of yet).