Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Email Marketing Using Version 9?

AngeCS29 is offline Junior Member

Default Email Marketing Using Version 9?

One of my clients has just upgraded to version 9. They currently use Constant Contact and are looking to switch. Among the options is using the email capabilities with Storefront. Being unfamiliar with Storefront's email marketing, I've tried to do some research but have come up fairly dry. Can anyone attest to .Net Storefront's email? To me, it looks very bare-bones but before I give it the thumbs down, I want to make sure I've given it a fair chance.

mjg is offline Member

Since no one else has chimed in...

You might download and take a look at EMM (see the signature below).

I haven't tested it on 9.x (just recently got a 9.x license to test this with but no time to configure it) but you can download a copy and give it a try. The only part you won't be able to try before you buy is the actual sending portion of it. The site in the signature at bottom will list all the features of the product.