Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Exception='xsl:output' cannot be a child of the 'xsl:stylesheet' element

phill is offline Junior Member

Default Exception='xsl:output' cannot be a child of the 'xsl:stylesheet' element

Hi, I have this error message in v8.1.2

Exception='xslutput' cannot be a child of the 'xsl:stylesheet' element

in place of where the section menu would normally be below the categories.

You can see it at www.coachhouse.com if it helps. I dont know what could have changed from yesterday to stop this working but I have a feed from our back end accounts system via the wsi so possibly a fault there although been working for 12 months no problem.

thanks in advance

phil

webopius is offline Senior Member

Phil

I see you've fixed this now, what was the solution?

Adam

phill is offline Junior Member

It corrected itself overnight which i found strange so i can only assume as i have a feed through wsi that maybe some product had been updated incorrectly, or something to do with a date somewhere in the system. Sorry i cannot be of more help if you are having the same problem.

phil

skkakde is offline Junior Member

Post Hi

I was also facing the same problem but somehow I manage to remove it but now it shows me some strange error

"xslutput' cannot be a child of the 'xsl:template' element"

If you know about this please respond.

Regards
    Sagar
    www.me-ensemblo.com