Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Paypal showing wrong curreny (without calculating exchange rate)

dev.folks is offline Junior Member

Default Paypal showing wrong curreny (without calculating exchange rate)

Hi,

version 9.0.1.3

WE have set store currency to INR (india) and products prices are set to indian currency.

We have activate paypal as payment method.

After adding products to shopping cart and selecting shipping method then we selected payment method as paypal which is showing continue checkout button after clicking on continue checkout button page itz redirecting to paypal page.

But the problem is itz still showing the same currency (INR) of the product in paypal page with symbol as USD without calculating exchange rate

Any help please appreciated, is that something related to error in version 9
    If yes please help me how to solve this issue

Regards

Can any one from aspdnf team please help me on this issue

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Sorry for the delay.

INR currency is not currently supported by PayPal, refer to https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&...currency_codes. If you want to change it other than the USD, go to appconfig: PayPal.DefaultLocaleCode parameter.

Ya i agree that INR (indian currency) is not supported by paypal.

But the problem is my store currency is in INR, so while sending the parameters to paypal page store is not converting/calculating exchange rate itz just simply sending the same values in indian currency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (IN BRIEF)
    Exchange rate 1 USD= 50 INR

Im selling product for 500 INR in a store if some one selects payment method as PAYPAL it should calculate exchange rate and send Net total amount value of 10 USD to paypal payment page, but application is just sending net value as 500 USD to Payapl page instead of 10 USD