Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ADNSF Facebook Page

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Default ADNSF Facebook Page

Hi All,

There was a post here last night which I & a couple of others replied to about AspDotNetStorefront's Facebook presence - it looks like it's been deleted - anyone know why?

TTFN

BFG

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Tammy is offline Super Moderator

Default Facebook presence

I didn’t see the previous thread on the topic so I can’t speak to it, but Facebook is definitely something that we’re developing a plan for. You can expect to see a page up this week, and I can assure you that the overall AspDotNetStorefront social presence will be a lot stronger than it has been in the past.

Also, we never delete threads here but we know they disappear sometimes. We're really hoping that problem will be addressed with the forthcoming upgrade.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Tammy is offline Super Moderator

Default AspDotNetStorefront is now on Facebook

Come like us!

Finally, we've got a Facebook page and we plan to use it. Product announcements, blog articles, webinars, and important information for merchants and developers will be posted here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AspDot...35929999786569

I'm very open to social networking ideas from the community here, so if you have any suggestions on cool ways we could use the page, please let me know.

Sean is offline Member

Looking good! :-)

Posting of past Webinars is a great idea.

Sean
    /// Sean ///