Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Skin Required for website

dev.folks is offline Junior Member

Default Skin Required for website

Hi,

Im looking for similar skin (www.arenaflowers.com) for my website (version 9.0.1.3)

IF any one interested to do this job please post your quote and email id

Regards
    Devaki

webopius is offline Senior Member

That's a very nice site - custom coded using the Ruby on Rails framework with a neat Ajax checkout system that ASPDNSF could learn from.

Lots of on-site/off-site SEO and SEM work being done which they talk about in their blog.

You should look at http://www.iflorist.co.uk/ which is an excellent ASPDotNetStorefront site. As it's one of the featured sites, I'm sure the ASPDotNetStorefront team will be able to put you in touch with the developers who built it....

jo@vortx.com is offline Administrator

Thanks, Webopius - you may have noticed that I moved iflorist up on the portfolio page on adnsf.com this weekend, because that whole page is becoming very crusty and I like a lot of the work that David and his team at iflorist are doing. (Note to dev.folks - please email me separately jo@aspdotnetstorefront.com and I will help you find jusst what you are looking for).
    Jo Benson
    COO
    Vortx / AspDotNetStorefront

dev.folks is offline Junior Member

Hi Jo,

I have you an email as per your request

Regards
    Devaki