Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Where do i change bulk printing report

jknauff is offline Member

Default Where do i change bulk printing report

i would like to change the output of the bulk printing report in the admin screen.
    i would like to add another button that says 'Print Packing Slips'.
    Then i would have it point to a different notification xmlpackage that can print out receipts without pricint.
    But my quesiton is which file would i go into to make these changes.

tgso is offline Junior Member

Any solution to this post? We also would like this feature. I am finding that all receipts, including the receipt to the customer, use the notification.receipt.xml.config package. It would be better if there was a seperate receipt package for customers and bulk order printing... am i missing something here...? 9.0.1.3 SP1.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

check out {root}/admin/orders.aspx/cs file, that's where the data is pulled out and displayed.

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Have several invoice formats

I too would like to have several invoices with different formats. What files do we need to change or add for each format and how can we put a button on bulk order report?

Default Need multiple invoices

Has anyone implemented multiple invoice printing?

Default Anyone working with receipts?

Are we the only two who need multiple receipts (invoices)? Can anyone program this for us? Just add another button for another receipt. There is an Appconfig for defining which notification file to use but is not dynamic of course.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by jknauff View Post
    i would like to change the output of the bulk printing report in the admin screen.
    i would like to add another button that says 'Print Packing Slips'.
    Then i would have it point to a different notification xmlpackage that can print out receipts without pricint.
    But my quesiton is which file would i go into to make these changes.

Default Where is the big heading on the receipt

The giant shipping method "logo" at the top of the invoice is in some .cs file for ver 9? Can anyone tell me why that was done instead of placing the line in the xml file?