Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: EBridge Integration

baba is offline Senior Member

Default EBridge Integration

One of our customer needs to integrate quickbookx with storefront and chose ebridge as the vendor. Looks like StoreFront can work with ebridge.

Is there any documentation for this? DO i need to buy the WSI module for this?

Has anyone integrated with eBridge, please throw us some light on this issue.
    Take Care

B-A-B-A

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Yes, eBridge can in some way be equated with T-Hub. I'd recommend you contact eBridge directly for further information on the exact features available within their package. You may request more information (and have someone contact you) by going to: http://www.ebridgesoft.com/webstore/...Storefront.htm

Default eBridge - more answers on XML transfer of order info

We reached out to eBridge as you suggested and they were not able to provide us any documentation on this.

To quote the Manager of Technical Services at eBridge, "ASPDNSF provided us their XML structure/specs and we wrote the ePortal integration to those specifications. You should contact ASPDNSF for more info."

We are trying to learn how to prepare/bundle/pass Order Details from ML8 to eBridge's ePortal.

Can anyone help?
    Take Care

B-A-B-A

jo@vortx.com is offline Administrator

Yes, it's important that we don't let these "piggy-in-the-middle" games happen. I'm sorry that we have been less than perfectly helpful. I will commit to get an answer posted on the forum by close of Monday. I will also invite eBridge to present to our devnet partners who are such a key part of our future. If I keep working to educate the devnet partners and they help to support us in our work to better (wo)man this forum, then we'll all be in good shape. I hope that helps?
    Jo Benson
    COO
    Vortx / AspDotNetStorefront

CHigdon is offline Junior Member

Default Still Working

Hey Everyone,

I know Jo mentioned we'd have an answer by close of business Monday, but we don't have one for you yet.

I'm currently in contact with eBridge and will post an answer to your specific question baba (passing orders from ML8 to the ePortal) and get a more complete guide to moving data between AspDotNetStorefront and eBridge as soon as I can.

Thanks All, please let me know if you have any questions,

Craig

KentCorness is offline Junior Member

Default eBridge reply

Hi all,

My name is Kent Corness, I am an account executive here at eBridge Software.

Let me do my best to explain how our integration works and answer the questions posed in this thread.

First, we do need the WSI module, sold separately from ML, in order to access ASPdotNet's API. The WSI mdoule allows us to make web services calls to access and pull data directly from your ASPdotNet Storefront. Once the data is pulled into our online ePortal platform it is converted through our ASPdotNet connection kit into a standardized XML file ready for integration into over 37 accounting applications (Sage, Microsoft, SAP, Quickbooks and many more).

Because we access ASPdotNet's API directly, there is no need for the end user to prepare, bundle or pass any information to eBridge. All we need is the URL of the store to be integrated, and the user name and password of the store in order to allow access rights to push and pull the data at regular intervals automatically.

Once we have established the connection to your store, a small On-premise application will be installed which allows the end user to run various profiles that relate to each integration touchpoint we offer. These profiles will be set up in a way that allows the user to either click a button to run the profile or set them up to run automatically on a scheduled task, every hour, every day or whatever you require.

Currently, the touchpoints we offer are Orders into your accounting package with optional customer creation on-the-fly, Inventory updates, and Shipment Creation.

If you have any other questions or would like further clarification please let me know.

This post also has some good information:
    http://www2.aspdotnetstorefront.com/...ad.php?t=20920

Default envoke WSI for eBridge

Craig -

Thanks for your help and effort on this.

Specifically, we need to know how to envoke WSI so that we can gain access to the ipx.asmx page.

We have ML8 and cannot find anything that is super-clear in the WSI manual.

Is there something we have to buy?
    Was WSI included in ML8?
    If we can access the ipx.asmx page, we think we can finalize the link with eBridge.

Thanks
    Take Care

B-A-B-A

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

You access it via your url

http://www.yoursite.com/ipx.asmx

More info here for what you need installed. And yes, WSI comes with V8

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...rface-wsi.aspx

uptime244 is offline Member

what version of 8.0 are you on? in 8.0.0.0 you must copy IPX.asmx and IPX.xml over to web root manually. Did you check if ipx files are in your web root?