Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Getting error on sitemap.aspx & sitemap2.aspx

BUBU is offline Member

Default Getting error on sitemap.aspx & sitemap2.aspx

I have SITEMAP as a menu item. With all the submission tools for Google and Yahoo, do we still need this?

If so, I am getting this error message since converting to v9013.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Source Error:

Line 25: SectionTitle = AppLogic.GetString("sitemap.aspx.1",SkinID,ThisCus tomer.LocaleSetting);
    Line 26: //SiteMap1.LoadXml(new SiteMapComponentArt(base.EntityHelpers,SkinID,This Customer).Contents);
    Line 27: SiteMap1.LoadXml(new SiteMap().Contents);
    Line 28:
    Line 29: }

Source File: \\fs4-n01\stor3wc2dfw1\488837\http://www.healthandsafetystore.com\...temap2.aspx.cs Line: 27

Stack Trace:

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() +28
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key) +7589120
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.NestedSiteMapEntity.Organi zeEntities(Dictionary`2 entities) in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:538
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.NestedSiteMapEntity.GetEnt ities(String EntityType) in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:530
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.SiteMap.writeEntity(String group) in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:228
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.SiteMap.BuildMap() in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:198
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.SiteMap..ctor(Boolean _ShowCustomerService) in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:105
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.SiteMap..ctor() in MultiStoreSiteMap.cs:97
    AspDotNetStorefront.sitemap2.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in \\fs4-n01\stor3wc2dfw1\488837\http://www.healthandsafetystore.com\...ap2.aspx.cs:27
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Any assistance would be appreciated.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please send this to support so we can send the fix. You can also fix this the doing the following change below:

In sitemap2.aspx.cs:
    Code:
    SiteMap1.LoadXml(newSiteMapComponentArt(base.EntityHelpers,SkinID,ThisCustomer).Contents);
    //SiteMap1.LoadXml(new SiteMap().Contents);
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 09-12-2010 at 05:34 PM.

jimsawyers is offline Junior Member

I'm getting the same error for both sitemaps. I've received the sp1 update for 9.0.1.3 and the code in the sitemap.aspx.cs file matches the fix below (without the comments). Is there something else I need to do?
    Thx,
    Jim