Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: declined transaction

toofast is offline Senior Member

Default declined transaction

I had a customer yesterday try to order and she got an error message that said something like "Please try again". I see her 3 failed transactions in the admin, but when i click on the transaction i get a message saying "ORDER NOT FOUND or ORDER HAS BEEN DELETED".

i recently moved to authorize.net. i've never seen this before. any ideas?

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Im not sure about your situation with the order being deleted, but specifically yesterday between 5pm and 7pm eastern we were having some authorize.net communication issues.

And it is possible the issue is happening again today, while writing this post I tried to login to authorize.net to see if there was any response to my support ticket and I cant even get to their site. I suspect they are having some issues YUCK

toofast is offline Senior Member

ah, this transaction was yesterday so probably just an authorize.net issue. i'm sure they'll get it fixed. thanks!

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

A quick follow-up, according to my logs ive not had anymore issues since 7 pm eastern last night.