Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Importing tracking numbers from Worldship WITH ShippedOn date?

skpr is offline Member

Default Importing tracking numbers from Worldship WITH ShippedOn date?

Hi, we are just getting Worldship integrated with our store, and I am trying to import about two weeks worth of tracking numbers into the store.

My tracking number csv has three colums: OrderNumber, ShippingTrackingNumber, and Shipped on.

However, I guess I am not formatting the ShippedOn column properly, as the store's ShippedOn date is showing up as TODAY's date, rather than the date in the csv file I am importing.

I have the date formatted "YYYYMMDD". Directly out of Worldship, the date was "YYYYMMDD[Six-digit-time]". Neither format worked.

What am I missing?

We are using ML 8.0.1.2

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default UPS import not working in ver 9

At least you are getting something in ver 8. Import doesn't work in ver. 9

skpr is offline Member

Yes, I can update the orders with the tracking numbers using import, only the dates are wrong. I may just end up putting them in by hand, since after this we will import the tracking numbers every day , so the date field will not matter...