Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: aspdnsf_EntityMgr - how to ouput another column?

mc9000 is offline Member

Unhappy aspdnsf_EntityMgr - how to ouput another column?

Hi,
    I need to output 1 more column from the SQL stored procedure aspdnsf_EntityMgr
    and have access to it in the EntityMenuList.xslt template for use in the menus.

The column is a tinyint called "IsHidden", but I can't seem to access it in the xslt file.

I ran the new version of the stored procedure and the IsHidden column shows up fine, so I'm stumped as to why I can't refer to it.
    All of the other fields are accessible and there does not seem to be an "object" anywhere in the source code where I can add this new field.

The following (when placed in the template) yields nothing at all
    <xsl:value-of select="IsHidden"/>

but if I change the value of the select to another column output by the SP, it works just fine.

I presume there is a hidden object/class somewhere in the source code where I need to add the IsHidden column (or any other new column), but have searched vigorously to no avail.

I'm running ML version 8

Any ideas?

mc9000 is offline Member

Smile

Ah, the root of the problem was the browser cache.
    Cleared the cache, and it worked just fine.