Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Duplicate/Copy Order

chese79 is offline Junior Member

Default Duplicate/Copy Order

Frequently out customer want to order the same thing they did the last time they ordered.

Is it possible to select and order to copy or changed a shipped order to a reoccuring order?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Not possible, no. You need to setup a recurring item ('Is Recurring') first before an order becomes recurring. Also, you can't just convert existing orders to recurring.

bsoderblom is offline Junior Member

Is it possible to have some kind of view previous order?

My client wants people to be able to go in, see their last order and easily add those same things to their cart if they wish, but not be locked in to a recurring shipment/billing.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Customers can view previous orders on the account.aspx page, and each has a 're-order' link allowing them to add the same items to the cart again, whether or not it was recurring.

bsoderblom is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the help

I have another question, though:

Is there a way to see the previous order and add items individually? Like if the last time I ordered Product1, Product2 and Product3, but this time I only want Product2 and Product3.

Is that possible?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

You would have to add the entire order to the cart, and then remove the excess items from the shopping cart, you can't pick and choose before then.