Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Cannot update SubscriptionExpiresOn through WSI

phill is offline Junior Member

Default Cannot update SubscriptionExpiresOn through WSI

Hi

Just hoping someone could tell me if the SubscriptionExpiresOn field in the customer table can be updated through WSI as I cannot get it to work and when I check the Master file it is not in there.

We have a trade only website and registration is done in our back office system as we do not show prices and have now added a download section as a topic so need this to be secure and only available to registered customers.

Thanks in advance

Phil

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Yep. That's not something you can update via WSI, but if you have the source I can tell you where/what to add to enable it.

In WSI.cs, from hlpCustomerUpdate() method add:
    Code:
    Separator = AddXmlFieldToSQLFieldDateTime("SubscriptionExpiresOn", "SubscriptionExpiresOn", node, sql, Separator, System.DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(-1));

Thanks for this, we have source so i will try what you suggested.
    thanks
    phil

Worked great, thanks for your help

phil

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

np. I'm glad it worked.