Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Style and formatting on the Print Receipts report page

jag64551 is offline Member

Default Style and formatting on the Print Receipts report page

After upgrading to version 9, the printreceipts.aspx page seems to have larger text and quite a bit of wasted space (or improperly formatted tables/divs, etc). How can I adjust this? Is there a stylesheet or XML file? We have to print these all on two pages now - before they would print nicely on one. Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can adjust it (e.g. font-size, space etc) in xmlpackages/notification.receipt.xml.config file.

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Top heading on Receipts

The large "Shipping Method: xxxxx" seems to come from printreceipts.aspx.cs.
    I want to eliminate the line.
    It occurs before notification.receipt.xml.config does anything.
    I tried putting /// before the lines in the .cs file and the line still appeared.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

In printreceipts.aspx.cs, search 'admin.printreceipts.ShippingMethod' string, and comment it out. Save the file and should work just fine without recompilation.