Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multistore Admin Menu

mohanrh is offline Member

Default Multistore Admin Menu

Is there a way to limit Admin menu options in Multistore Admin? IN ML/v8 that could have been accomplished by adding a new menudata.xml and specifying it in the notes section of the Customer.

The admin menu in multistore version is generated by a control. But I did not come across any option to limit it.

regards
    MOhan

storedeveloper is offline Member

Default Hi

Any aspdnsf people please answer this question. I am getting same issue.

Thanks

storedeveloper is offline Member

Default Hi

Solved the issue. Just make the same control as Adminmenu.ascx say Adminmenu1.ascx set this value in notes field as we did in version8. Comments the menu items which you don't want to show. it works fine.

mikemike1 is offline Junior Member

Here's a write up of the specific steps that I was provided in another post:

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...2&d=1283922487

mlogan is offline Junior Member

Exactly what I needed thanks.

trickymonk is offline Junior Member

When I follow the instructions and create a new AdminMenu.ascx file (e.g. AdminMenu2.ascx) and assign it in the Notes section for an admin user, the entire top menu disappears upon resetting the cache. What have I done wrong?