Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Google Merchant Center

imagesport is offline Junior Member

Default Google Merchant Center

I am getting 100% missing product type values in the data quality section on google merchant center. Does anyone have any idea how to correct this problem?

My product ID is also listed as an URL and not the product SKU or a product #, any ideas?

I am also having trouble finding my products listed in the google product search. I can search for a particular item and include our companies name and we show up, but if I just search the general term we are no where to be seen. Any ideas on this also?

Thanks,

Michael

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

RE missing product type: can you post the exact error message you're seeing?

not sure which url is this from? Are you seeing something like "P-123-Product-name.aspx" or?

The appearance of your products in Google search depends on the ranking/traffic of your site etc... it's not like, when you upload google feed/sitemap via webmaster tools it will show up immediately on searches, no. It's going to take time (again depends on the site's traffic and several factors).

imagesport is offline Junior Member

Error Message:
    310 items (100%)
    Your item list is missing product type values. Please submit product type values for all items.

Product ID:

https://imagesport.com/p-1363-ot-men...lorsbfont.aspx

I figured that it would take some time but I wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing. We are new to product search.

Thanks,

Michael