Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: WSI client

psharma is offline Junior Member

Default WSI client

I have a client web application to capture an order. I have set web reference to ipx.asmx on my local machine. I can access web methods on my form.aspx.cs through .NET intellesence. Everything looks fine. No build errors. But when I run my app. I get error on method ws.DoItUsernamePwd(AuthenticationEMail, AuthenticationPassword, sw.ToString()). WSI is set up fine because same method I'm able to run when I open ipx.asmx in firefox. There the same method works fine. Please help. I'm sure it is something really small. But don't know what is it.

psharma is offline Junior Member

Never Mind. I found the fix in another post. In App_Code/ASPDNSFUsernameTokenManager.cs find #if WSE3 and add #define WSE3 just before that line.

I have version 9.0. Is it a bug which has been inherited from versin 8.XX. Not sure.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That has been fixed internally here, we'll make sure to update the build for future releases.