Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Can't checkout after upgrading from 7.1 to 9.0

chiliandrew is offline Junior Member

Default Can't checkout after upgrading from 7.1 to 9.0

I just upgraded my store from v7.1 to v9.0 and it seems that the upgrade changed something with credit card processing as I can't complete a test order. We're using Authorize.Net for our payment gateway and the card processing was working fine before the upgrade. Upon clicking the "Place Order" button on the order confirmation page now though, I'm redirected back to the "Payment Info" page with an error that says "The cardholder authentication value is invalid."

I followed the v9.0 upgrade guide to a T and didn't change any of the AppConfig values related to the payment gateway. Any ideas how I can fix this?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Send this into support, please. thanks

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

This is a perfect example of why something like this (http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ad.php?t=23275) would be great.

Why does each and every user have to endure the same issues when they are known and fixed.

TSB is offline Junior Member

We are also having the same issue with our website. The error message is "The cardholder authentication value is invalid" and we are using authorize.net as the payment gateway. Is there a solution available?

Thanks

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Like Alfred said, contact support and we can provide you with a fix.