Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Newsletter Subscription Auto Email

netprocity is offline Member

Default Newsletter Subscription Auto Email

The only emails we send 'out of the box' are the expected notifications (customer receipts & download emails, admin new order notices, etc), emails from the contact us page, and newsletter subscriptions (if you're on ML9).

We have just installed ML9, and and when a user is registering and select that it is ok to receive emails they are given an additional email after their order. This email is something to do with the newsletter subscription. I am fine if it send an email because they opted into the newsletter subscription, but I need to be able to edit the email that is sent.

Where do I find the contents of this newsletter subscription email, so I can edit it?

Thanks
    James

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can edit that in Manage topic in the admin, open 'NewsletterOptInEmail' topic.

eggheaddesign is offline Junior Member

Can anyone tell me if I can turn this email off? Thanks. Jon

sduffy77 is offline Senior Member

I am also interested in being able to turn this off.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

just set appconfig: Newsletter.OptInLevel to 'single'