Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Image Header for the Left Navigation

srijans is offline Junior Member

Default Image Header for the Left Navigation

Hi,

I am trying to replace the left navigation header text with a header image using the ImageHeader attribute.

But the image does not get displayed.

Can someone help me out in this ?

Thanks
    Sriram.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Please post what changes you've made specifically in terms of invoking/calling the image in template.master file.
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 07-20-2010 at 02:57 AM.

srijans is offline Junior Member

Actual Code to display heading text

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<aspdnsf:EntityControl ID="ctrlEntityManufacturer" runat="server" Header="<%$ Tokens:StringResource, AppConfig.ManufacturerPromptPlural %>"
    EntityType="Manufacturer" MaxMenuSize="<%$ Tokens:AppConfigUSInt, MaxMenuSize %>" />

Modified Code to display header image

<aspdnsf:EntityControl ID="ctrlEntityManufacturer" runat="server" ImageHeader="images/img_browsebymanu.gif"
    EntityType="Manufacturer" MaxMenuSize="<%$ Tokens:AppConfigUSInt, MaxMenuSize %>" />

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

I'm having the same problem. Is there any way to do ~/images and have .net convert that during runtime. I tried putting "<%$ Tokens:SkinImageDir, shoppingcart.gif %>" in but that didn't work.