Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: No Shipping just pickup version 9

venkata is offline Junior Member

Default No Shipping just pickup version 9

Is it posssible to include new fields(pick up details) in the new membership Create account page.
    The customer should not have the option to enter his delivery address, instead should have the option to select the pick up address from the dropdownlist(gets value from new table)
    I would like to select the pickup details from the drop downlist(table to be created) instead of the delivery/shipping info while registering a member.
    As we would like to force to pickup the product from the selected store by the user, when registered.
    Whether the above requirement can be acheived/done. If so what all changes we should do from our end.

I know that this is achievable in version 8 by doing modification to the files
    account.aspx, Createaccount.aspx, selectaddress.aspx, editaddress.aspx, and remove/hide the shipping information and replace it with a dropdown box that list different pickup.

Can this be done in version 9 ML 64 bit.
    If so what all file will require modifications.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

If you want to hide the address forms entirely then that can be done in ML9, in pretty much the same files. If you need to edit those forms, that's going to require the source code, as those are generated by controls now.

venkata is offline Junior Member

I have the source code.Can you please let me know which controls have to be modified and is there any other files have to be changed/modified.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You need to edit it in AspDotNetStorefrontControls -> AddressControl.cs class and do your changes there. All the address fields from createaccount.aspx page are populated there.