Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Transfer amount to Bank account

mariamir is offline Junior Member

Default Transfer amount to Bank account

Hello:

is it possible to use some way through which the payments are directly transferred to my bank account? I mean I dont want to use paypal for my site, I want the user to transfer amount to my bank account directly. Does some payment gateway provide this facility or not?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

There are gateways that support bank transfers, however the software does not 'out of the box'. Normal CC processing is generally direct enough for most folks - the customer pays through the site and the gateway tells the bank to transfer the funds to you. If that's not what you're after, you can purchase the source code and have a dev integrate whatever other method you're after for you.

mariamir is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know names of a few payment gateways that would allow me to do that?