Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ML/64 9.x Compliation Error

PghKid is offline Junior Member

Default ML/64 9.x Compliation Error

I was just working on my fresh install of ML/64 when this error popped up (below). I was only working on adjusting the home page and overall site templates to get them to a usable level for this project, and this error came out of nowhere.

I have even went back to "factory fresh" files (homeplate master, template master, and the style.css) were the only files that were touched, and I went back to the defaults and this is still generating an error; I have no idea how to resolve this; I have not done any mods to the code on the store, just working on the template layout - but like I said I swapped out the three files I worked on with ones from the installer and it is still throwing this error.

I have rebooted the server and it doesn't make a difference.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AspDotNetStorefrontCore' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 12: using System.Web.UI;
    Line 13: using System.Xml;
    Line 14: using AspDotNetStorefrontCore;
    Line 15:
    Line 16: namespace AspDotNetStorefront

Source File: c:\ssss\www.zzzzz.com\www\App_Code\ShowEntityPage.cs Line: 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927
    Last edited by PghKid; 07-10-2010 at 12:46 PM.

PghKid is offline Junior Member

I should add this is installed on a Windows 2008 64 bit "web edition" Windows server. Was up and running for a day or two then I started to tweak the layout in the template.master when this occurred.

Even if I swap out the stock template.master this still occurs... dead in the water until I solve this.