Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: V9 ... Future Releases?

GoodFella is offline Member

Default V9 ... Future Releases?

On the main ASPDNSF home page ... it says future 9.0 releases will have an AJAX check out.

Where do we stand with V9?

Are new side-releases on the horizon? If I upgrade now, will I be able to get any new additional release or do I have pay for the upgrade?

I am running 8.0.1.1

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

We're expecting a new build within a couple of weeks (no date set yet), which will address some of the issues that have come up in 9x and likely include at least one new gateway integration.

When you purchase the upgrade, you'll also have the option to get an upgrade plan, which gives you access to any releases that come out within the period you pay for.

GoodFella is offline Member

Is there any word on the AJAX one-step check out? Or is that already included?