Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Automated Auth.NET Refund Email

C-Clops is offline Member

Default Automated Auth.NET Refund Email

I am having a mystery where it appears that Refund emails are being forced out though Authorize.NET.

Customers are receiving Refund email's that are being generated via Authorize.NEt. Out Authorize.NET contact said that our store might be forcing the email through them. Is that possible with ASPDNStorefront? I am skeptical.

I have verified through our smtp logs that the email isn't being sent from our server.

We are using v8.

Any insights would be welcome.
    Last edited by C-Clops; 06-28-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to responses

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The only thing in the store that would prompt something like that would be actually refunding the order (or maybe doing an ad-hoc credit). If no one is doing any of those in the admin, it's not coming from the store directly.

C-Clops is offline Member

Scott, that is what I thought. The client claims that they have all automated emails turned off at Auth.NET.

The storefront can't force a refund email to go out via Auth.NEt if they are turned off can it?