Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Gift Registry Display options

TheSunTheSea is offline Junior Member

Default Gift Registry Display options

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to organize products in the gift registry using categories? For example, I can go into the aspdotnet storefront page and create Categories in the Gift Registry section of the tree view (Products -> Product Manager -> Categories -> Gift Registry). I want to create a few categories then place my products in them so that if I view products in the gift registry I can see what category they're in.

Is there something built-into storefront that allows this or am I required to do some customization?

Thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

That would require custom changes, yes. The gift registry items will be displayed depending on who gets added first. But, as a simple alternative you can add a category suffix or something like to the product name, so you'll know immediately what categories they're in even if they're not categorized the way you want.