Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Image Resizing

webmac is offline Junior Member

Default Image Resizing

I changed the AppConfig DefaultWidth_icon to 75 and DefaultHeight_icon to 75, but my icon images are still showing up at 150. Any suggestions to where else I need to change this image size? Using ML v9.

dnbriden is offline Junior Member

Look at the IMAGERESIZE group on the AppConfigs screen. This will show all of the settings available for image processing. You should check that:

USEIMAGERESIZE = True

Also check the default image sizes for Category, Section, Product etc. This setting will override the system default that you have used.

For example:
    ProductImg_icon = width:150;height:150

gavin.eggheaddesign is offline Junior Member

Hi Webmac

are the images already loaded to your store? or have you uploaded after changing the AppConfigs...

Thanks

Gavin