Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: new and helpless

bryangaul is offline Junior Member

Default new and helpless

i hired a developer to add shopping cart and payment to our site as well as setup products. he has done that but i am trying to get help on uploading excel spreadsheets to add more products and catagories. My developer has disappeared? I have the format for the spreadsheets but do i have to have the original spreadsheet and add products to it or can i upload a different spreadsheet to add products? How do i download images?
    appreciate any and all feedback.
    Bryan

pyrate is offline Member

Thumbs up

I have struggled my way thru this.... You need a FTP program to connect to your site. in the root of your file you have folders, You will need to find the IMAGE folder, then decide your size; icon, medium, large. You can upload your image to those folders. Note that the ASPDOTNET program will pull the picutres as it needs them. So make sure you name the pictures the same as your product id... Example: Model number - DS2000 your picture should be named : DS2000.jpg