Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Execute Google Feed

chris-user is offline Member

Wink Execute Google Feed

We have aspdnsf version8.0.1.2 and are trying to execute a feed to upload to Google. I completed all of the required information and when I click on execute feed, I receive error message 530 which says that I am not logged in. I am trying to figure out where I need to be logged in...any ideas?

BTW, we have already installed the code to add the "condition" attribute to the file so we do not need that code.

Thank you for your assistance.

Chris

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

I'm guessing, the 'Auto FTP' attribute from the editfeed.aspx might have been set to Yes. Thus, make sure that the FTP credentials such as Username, password, server, etc are all correct.