Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Pixel Tracking

LAgrapidis is offline Junior Member

Default Pixel Tracking

I am trying to setup pixel tracking and was given this code to add to the orderconfirmation page.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://visit.nextjump.com/visit.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    _nxjeid="MER‐???";_nxjetag="TRXN"; _nxjcsid="<u1:clickstreamid>";
    _nxjmeta = _nxjstrde();
    nxjvisit();
    </script>
    And i need to input this information from the order....
    The function _nxjstrde expects the order information in the following format:
    Example Description
    Net Amount
    Unit Price
    NxJ Commission
    User Discount
    Order Number
    SKU Numbers
    Order Total
    Card Type

Should I create a topic or add it to the page? and how do i pull all those variables from the order?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Take a look at this manual.

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

After a quick glance, I think most of the variables you need will be available from within the SQL query of the orderconfirmation xml package.

When we implemented this for Webgains and Affiliate Window, we built up the variables in page.orderconfirmation.xml and then generated the appropriate javascript.

More information here

Tip: For testing on a dev/staging server with your gateway in test mode, you don't need to keep making purchases. Just process one transaction and then use the same confirmation page: /orderconfirmation.aspx?ordernumber=[your order] to re-generate the same page as you make edits to the XML package.

qinfu is offline Junior Member

could you tell me how to get SKU of a product by calling function or skin token on orderconfirmationpage? Could you tell me how to get Net Amount on orderconfirmation page? thanks.