Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: View Larger Image not working

BUBU is offline Member

Default View Larger Image not working

I have converted from ML v712 to v9013. What I noticed is that "View Larger Image" is not working. In IEv7 it does show "error on page", but on FF does not show anything. The error indicates "object required"

Anybody else having the same problem. Looking at the source code, the popup function is a bit diferent, but I'm sure it has been tested.

Any direction or insight?

Thanks,

Boris

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi Boris

(PS - thanks for the PM, I responded)

I'd be happy to look at this for you if you let me know the site URL. With this type of Javascript issue, I've found the best way of diagnosing is to run Google Chrome or Safari browsers against the site - they both have an excellent set of Developer tools included.

cc9537 is offline Member

Default Do you have a solution

I figured out today I am experiencing the same issue. While I am capable of figuring it out, I don't want to spend hours on it if someone knows the answer. So, I ask, did you figure it out on your and do you have any hints you can let me know about.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Always here to help,

Clint.
    NationwideTool.com
    210 651 1551

BUBU is offline Member

Hello Clint,

Thanks for you query. It took me a while. In my case, it was that I didn't upgrade the XMLpackages from version to version. I noticed that the same package (original format), would show a screen error (on bottom left) when run on a newer version of ASPDNSF. Once I made the changes it worked.

Hope it helps.

Boris
    Last edited by BUBU; 06-24-2010 at 04:55 PM.