Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Clearing the contents of the cart programatically

hjavaher is offline Member

Default Clearing the contents of the cart programatically

Hi,
    The Cancel order or the Edit: Clear Cart of my ASPDNSF is not working (under phone order), When I cancel the order it should clear the contents of my shopping cart or when I use the button Edit:Clear Cart, this is not happening. I have verified the code and it is:

Code:
    ShoppingCart.StaticClearContents(System.Int32.Parse(CustomerID.Text), CartTypeEnum.ShoppingCart, Nothing)
    Can you please help with this. When I use the customer again, the cart still has the products in there. Now if I place and complete the order it will clear out the shopping cart but not when I use those two buttons.

I am on:

AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2
    Execution Mode: 32 Bit

Thanks in advanced for any help on the matter.

Hiva

hjavaher is offline Member

any thoughts on this matter?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Send this to support. I got this replicated locally, it seems like a problem with the StaticClearContents() method not finding the exact CustomerID.