Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: V9 Where are >> and non-breaking-space in left nav subcat

MSD is offline Member

Default V9 Where are >> and non-breaking-space in left nav subcat

Anyone know where the   is in the left nav where the sub categorys display

<ul class="tame"><li>&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="catMark">>></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;

I am pretty sure its source code but I am not sure where to look there either

Ideally like to use a CSS style for an image bullet and control the indent.

Thanks

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Looks like you're on v9.x. Open your Template.Master file in design mode, go to EntityCategory control properties, and you should find it in "Bullet" property.

e.g.
    Name:  cat.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  29.0 KB

MSD is offline Member

Default V9 >> left nav removed

Hi Albert,

Wanted an image bullet for the subcat and managed to tweak a work around

Thank you for that, Visual Studio and source code is new to me. I found it and noted the style "tame" was called for both levels, primary category and sub category. I really wanted seperate style so I could control ul and li for each. This is a little over my head but I found a work around elimating padding-left on the "tame" element and utilizing styule "catMark" for my bullet as an image. Removing the nonbreakingspace was intuitive.

I searched posts forever and did not see others wanting this edited in V9, sort of surprised.

Every day is a learning day.

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2