Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Visual Web Developer 2008

jspatt2 is offline Junior Member

Default Visual Web Developer 2008

New to ASPDNSF. I have a site created in ASP.NET using Visual Web Developer 2008. What do I need to do in order to get the design skinned and get my code into this tool? My version is: 8

ZachJ85 is offline Senior Member

If you're new to ASPDNSF then this tutorial will help break down skinning for you.

http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...intutorial.pdf
    SQL 2008, Visual Studio 2010
    Source: C#
    Version: AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.1/8.0.1.1
    Framework: .Net 4.0 (Running)

That should help with the skins, but how do I take my Item Detail page, written in ASP.NET (VB) and marry it/integrate it into ASPDNSF. Would it be easier to do this in version 9 as this is a possibility for this project?

storedeveloper is offline Member

Default Hi,

In storefront, item details page is coming from the various xml packages. for this you have to check all the xmlpackages which are used for the products. and then select one which is suit you.

I have and aspx and an aspx.vb file I just want to drop in as is to ASPDNSF. What directory do I put them in and how do I reference the page in a browser so it shows up?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You could drop that into the {root} directory of the site and access it via yoursite.com/yourpage.aspx