Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Another Watermark Question

dnbriden is offline Junior Member

Default Another Watermark Question

We just upgraded to v9 overnight. One of the open issues I have is that watermarks are appearing on the icon and medium sized images, but not the large images that open in a separate window. We are using image filename overrides and are using text (not an image) for our watermark.

A little more research on this. We are using a text watermark (not an image) and this is still working fine on our icon and medium sized product images. I don't have the source code, but in all the xml files I looked at I don't see the watermarking being applied to large images. I also don't see the wolthuis.aspx file at all in our installation. Does v9 support watermarking on large images that appear in the popup windows? If so, is there an XML change or a patch I need to get? Thanks for any help.

Problem resolved. Entered support ticket with ASPDNSF. Was given a new aspdotnetstorefrontcore.dll file that added the watermarking to large images. v.9.0.1.3