Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Watermark Issue

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default Watermark Issue

I upgraded a site today to the latest build and I noticed that the watermark feature is working right. The product images aren't showing up. When I set the watermark feature to false the images show back up. Any help will do, this client is driving me crazy about watermarking. Thanks.

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

i noticed my question. I meant isn't working.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The product images showed up fine with my v9.0.1.3 when I turned on Watermarking. Tested it with Image Filename Override also. I wonder what XMLPackage are you using?

Name:  watermark.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  48.3 KB

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

Have you tested it with FileNameOverride when using images that have transparency in them? That is where I'm getting a problem.
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

I had another thread along these same lines, perhaps my discoveries will help you.

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ad.php?t=23023
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM