Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: V9 Order Notes Display

MSD is offline Member

Default V9 Order Notes Display

V9.... I have DisallowOrderNotes in AppConfig set to false which should allow notes in the checkout process. We are using One Page with the Confirmation screen checkout1.aspx.

Am I missing somthing... we also noted coupons was not showing up but wonder if it does not if no coupons are registered. For now it might be unrelated.

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The Order Notes and Coupon fields only appear on the shoppingcart.aspx page, not later on in the checkout process.

MSD is offline Member

Default Anyone Move them to checkout1.aspx

Has anyone ever moved order noted from shopping cart to checkout. I think they are more intuitive there. Maybe the data could be passed to both pages and editable or maybe only on the one page checkout. Anyone done this.....

MSD
    Started V8 switched half way to V9 /// I need a V9 Forum

AspDotNetStorefrontML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.3 AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2