Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: XML Package is incorrect on checkout

Tek7 is offline Senior Member

Default XML Package is incorrect on checkout

Apparently over the weekend some customers were unable to checkout with our new cart, v 8. I have limited information but I need to come up with an answer.

They are saying that when they hit the Place Order button they get a message like "XML Package is incorrect"

I have since placed orders using the same type of credit card with no problem both as a registered and new registered customer.

The one customer has a different bill to than ship to but I checked the appconfig and AllowShipToDifferentThanBillTo is set to true.
    This customer has 9 failed transactions over the weekend. I'm not really sure what to look for in that table that I can fix.

Please let me know if anyone has any troubleshooting ideas for me - thanks!
    May

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

We'd need to know the exact error the customer is getting, I've never seen an "XML Package is incorrect" error

Me neither Scott. Unfortunatley this is second hand information so I can't replicate the error nor do I know exactly what it is.
    May

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

What does the TransactionResponse in the Failed Transaction say? If the gateway returned an error it'll display there. If the site encountered an XML error, it should be in Event Viewer.

Nothing in the event viewer (was over a course of 3 days) and the transaction result is blank.
    May

I have a new question with this. I'm placing some test orders and I get the "SGS-005005: Duplicate transaction. " error, obviously because I placed 2 orders in a row.
    I'm looking in the FailedTransaction table and I see the failed transaction.
    The transactionresult is blank. Because I placed the test orders I know it failed because it was a duplicate. Shouldn't it say this in the transactionresult?
    Is there an appconfig setting somewhere that would do this? My gateway is YourPay if that helps. Thank you.
    May