Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shopping Car continue button logs out

deaninkc is offline Junior Member

Default Shopping Car continue button logs out

I just made some changes to do some custom discounting. I worked great in my local copy and great in beta on the server but when I updated the live site everything worked fine with the exception of logging out when I click on the "continue shopping" button. Neither the local or beta sites have this problem. Any ideas what may be causing this? It goes back to the return URL with no problems but logs out. If I use the back button or cut and paste the previous url it works OK. Any help would be appreciated.
    Edit:
    BTW I'm using 8.0. I narrowed it down to a problem with SSL. The return goes back to non secure. I've got GoNonSecureAgain set to false and I checked to make sure it had the code fix in signin.aspx.cs and checkoutanon.aspx.cs. I can't be the only one having the problem but so far none of the fixes work. It was not related to my update of the code. Apparently it was a problem before and the customer never reported it. Still looking for an answer.
    Last edited by deaninkc; 05-23-2010 at 10:20 AM.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What code-base are you on? Have a look at this thread here and follow the suggested fix.

deaninkc is offline Junior Member

I'm using ML 8.0 C#. I looked at the thread and since it's VB it doesn't apply directly to me, not sure if the same fix will work.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Send this into support, and will sort out a fix for you. Thanks